Head of Product Marketing
Choco Libre is an invitation-only luxury chocolate subscription and social club. A quarterly treasure box of rare, exotic, craft chocolate delivered to your doorstep. With elite live tastings, corporate gifting and sumptuous surprises. With a vision to elevate the craft chocolate industry. A chocolate secret society. Choco Libre is as a spin-off of Storied, a storytelling and culture-making company.
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join our exciting early-stage startup. You are an adaptive and disciplined self-starter. You love the startup journey, especially being involved early from 0-1. Building MVPs, validating Product/Market fit and optimizing for growth. As a successful head of product marketing, you will serve as a general manager, coordinating overall approach across product, marketing, digital and community. You will work with two co-founders, and a blend of internal staff and external resources.
We seek a Head of Product Marketing with both CPG digital growth marketing and Silicon Valley product management experience - versed in the playbooks of Growth Marketing, Lean Startup, and Design Thinking. You have proven experience in marketing consumer goods, ideally in a digital/social media environment. Luxury, hospitality, health/wellness industry experience are considered huge pluses.
As Head of Product Marketing you will:
- Manage Go-To-Market execution including e-commerce, channel partnerships
- Navigate execution as we go from MVP to Product/Market fit to Growth
- Implement product strategies consistent with company vision and roadmap
- Drive OKR’s, product enhancements, roadmap planning, and design/development sprints
- Test and validate product extensions that strengthen continuity and profitability
- Map user needs and oversee end-to-end customer experience journey
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools
- Ensure that product requirements are clearly defined and understood by stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate product vision and priorities
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience in digital growth marketing, social media, and partnerships
- Proven experience in product management, design, research, and innovation
- Empathy for the user and a passion for building an exceptional product experience
- Structured, data-driven thinking coupled with creative problem-solving skills
- Experience creating wireframes and mockups to present ideas and lead discussions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to excel in an early stage startup, going from 0-1 in building new capabilities
- Ability to evolve product marketing strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be based in the greater Los Angeles area.